The Complete List of Crystals for Self Confidence
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Improve Self Confidence by Harnessing the Power of Crystals
- What Crystals are Best for Confidence?
- Why are My Crystals Not Working?
- Crystals to Boost Confidence
Improve Self Confidence by Harnessing the Power of Crystals
Accessing your confidence can be difficult, especially if you are far removed from it. This is a result of how society, family, and social interactions have shaped our beliefs about ourselves. If you struggle with confidence, it stems from many years (or decades) of these influences.
To help uncover your confidence, first set an intention to let go of the old stories. These stories or narratives you believe about not being a confident person. Remember, these are just fables you’ve told yourself due to social conditioning.
It’s time to welcome confidence into your life. In this article, you will discover a list of crystals to help uncover your innate confidence.
What Crystals are Best for Confidence?
When seeking crystals to help boost your confidence, selecting the one that resonates most with you is vital. Suppose a specific crystal below speaks to you or draws in your attention. In that case, that may be an indication to select this type of crystal.
When you visit the local shop to select your crystal, let your intuition guide you. Before making your selection, take a deep breath and speak your desires (either internally or out loud). Consider asking for guidance in selecting the crystal that will serve your highest good. When you’re ready, select the first crystal your fingers touch or the one that grabs your eye. Any one of the crystals below will help you.
Crystals for Self Confidence
- Garnet, red
- Iron Pyrite
- Tourmalinated Quartz
Important note: As you look through the crystals at the shop, refrain from forcing a selection right then and there. If you are not drawn to any crystal, it may indicate that it will be a better to wait. Or, a crystal for confidence boosting may actually be different from what you need.
Why are My Crystals Not Working?
While we have great desires when picking out crystals, that doesn’t mean the powers are automatically bestowed upon us. This can result in a feeling that your crystal is not working. If this is the case, it is the result of any of the following:
- The crystal is not a match for you (see the previous section)
- You don’t believe in the power of crystals
- The crystal needs cleansing
- You have not adequately set the intention for your crystal
- Keep reading to learn how to properly set an intention for you crystal.
Set Intentions for Crystal to Work
There are many ways to set your intention for your crystals. While you can participate in various rituals, here is one for you.
- Hold the crystal in both hands. Cup your hands as if you are drawing water from a river to drink.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Imagine every muscle in your body relaxing. Once you have relaxed, visualize a white light pouring down on you.
- If you feel tension remaining in your body after this, repeat the steps. Otherwise, postpone your practice until you can properly set an intention.
- Now, it is time to set your intention. Open your eyes and focus your attention on the stone.
- Speak to the stone and communicate your desires. State your intention for the crystal.
- Finally, thank the Universe (or your higher power) and the crystal for guiding and supporting you.
Crystals to Boost Confidence
There is great value in harnessing the power of crystals to help your confidence. Though it is essential to remember the confidence you desire is already present within yourself. Your confidence is just waiting to be unlocked.
Set the intention into your new crystal, let go of any expectations, and watch your confidence bloom. These crystals will help channel your innate confidence and get back what is already yours.
Which crystal from the list above speaks to you the most? I’d love to hear. Share your answer in the comments.