- What is Anxiety and Stress?
- Release Tension and Reduce Anxiety
- Overcome Your Struggles with Being Anxious
- Do Crystals Help with Anxiety?
- Comprehensive List of Crystals for Stress
What is Anxiety and Stress?
If you’re here, reading this article right now, you likely already know about stress and anxiety.
In this article, you will cover crystals that support coping and overcoming anxiety, including a comprehensive list of crystals to help you manage.
Looking for Crystals to Support Anger, Frustration, and Irritability?
Release Tension and Reduce Anxiety
When you are stressed, you’ll often feel tension within your body. For many, stress is intertwined with anxiety. The weight of carrying stress around can be difficult to manage, so we’re sharing this list of crystals to help you manage this erratic energy.
Overcome Your Struggles with Being Anxious
There are many ways that you can work through and manage your anxiousness. This is probably not the place to get the world’s leading tips, tools, or resources to help. However, this IS the place to be to find a list of crystals that are intended to support you with your anxiety struggles.
For shits and giggles, here are some things you can do to help with your anxiety:
- Move your body with meaning
- This may include working out or exercising but is not the only way to accomplish this. Moving your body in a meaningful way can mean taking a walk through a park, stretching, or dancing.
- Write to process your emotions.
- When you are stressed or anxious, you may find yourself ruminating. This means you obsessively think about the same thing over and over again. Or, you go through a spiral thinking about all the things that could go wrong. To help you break this cycle, take to writing. As you write, it will help you to process what the real issue is underneath the surface. If it helps you to feel better, you may consider disposing of your writing in a way that helps you to release the negative emotions.
- Talk it out.
- The best-case scenario is to reach out to a therapist or mental health professional. If this is inaccessible to you, seek out someone impartial to your struggles and talk with them. Be sure to set boundaries and be clear about what you need out of the conversation. For example, if you need to vent, state that. If you are seeking wisdom or guidance, ask. When you start this type of conversation by disclosing your needs, you’ll get more out of it.
- Meditation or sit in silence.
- If you are stressed, it is likely your mind is going a million miles a minute. In that case, it’s important to clear your mind. Not only will this help you to tap into your intuition, but it will also help you to see the answer to your problem. It may not feel as though you don’t have time for this, but I assure you that you do not have time to ignore the need to calm your mind.
What’s the Deeper Reason for Your Struggles?
It’s time to peel away to layers of the onion and get to the part that brings on the tear. In other words, there’s often a deeper issue causing your anguish. For example, you feel stressed about the test you need to take, but you are really concerned about how it will impact your overall grade. On a subconscious level, there may even be remorse for not having worked harder sooner to relieve the stress you are experiencing now.
In other cases, you may be stressed because you cannot control the outcome. You are anxious because it feels as though you can’t do anything to influence an outcome in your favor. When we worry about the future, it manifests as anxiety. In this case, the important thing is you give it to your higher power. Some people refer to this as “Let go and give it to God.” If you believe in a different higher power, you may replace the term God with your diety. Either way, the expression encourages you to let go of the need to control the outcome and Trust that it will work out as intended.
Learn how to let go and Trust the Universe.
Do Crystals Help with Anxiety?
The answer to this question really depends on your mindset. If you are so completely overwhelmed with stress that you have a mindset of “a dumb crystal can’t help me with stress.” Well, I’ll tell you that these crystals won’t help you then. However, if you’re asking this because you have a glimmer of hope that it’ll work, then it is possible. Crystals have incredible powers. The trick is you have to believe it.
A Comprehensive List of Crystals for Stress & Anxiety
When looking to curb your stress and anxiety, there are several types of crystals that can help you. While this list is comprehensive, you do not need all of them. Rather, look for the crystal that speaks to you the most. If there is a particular stone that catches your eye, that might be the one. If you are able to go into a crystal shop in person, hold the crystal and feel which one calls to you. People like to say ‘the crystal picks you.’
|Crystal||Stress Related Purpose|
|Agate, moss and blue lace||Stress: Mental (blue lace), Releasing (moss)|
|Amethyst||Stress: Emotional, Physical, Relieving|
|Apophyllite||Stress: Mental, Reducing; Anxiety|
|Aquamarine||Stress: Mental, Reducing|
|Azurite||Stress: Emotional, Releasing|
|Herkimer diamond||Stress: Physical|
|Kunzite||Stress: Emotional; Anxiety|
|Lapis Lazuli||Stress: Releasing|
|Lepidolite||Stress: Emotional, Reducing|
|Obsidian||Stress: Mental, Physical|
|Onyx||Stress: Mental, Physical, Support|
|Quartz, smoky and rose||Smoky Stress: Releasing, Support (Smoky); Anxiety (Rose)|
|Tiger’s Eye||Stress: Releasing|
|Tourmaline, black||Stress: Reducing, Releasing|
|Key||*Bold: Both Stress and Anxiety|
Struggling with Expectations? Plus, Uplifting Quotes
Have you ever thought you were a high achiever? Have you allowed the expectations you’ve placed on yourself caused you to stress? What about the obligations you feel from other people? Time to ditch them. Life is a struggle, but this article will help you to understand better what’s going on.
Balance Your Emotions with Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is an incredibly versatile crystal. It’s one of those that we recommend basically everyone own. When we’re talking about stress and anxiety, rose quartz will help you to keep your emotions in check.
Overcome Anxiety Attacks with Amethyst
Dude. Anxiety attacks are never fun to experience. When you harness the energy of the amethyst, it helps you to stabilize your energy and overcome panic attacks. If you’re prone to anxiety attacks, an amethyst is your answer.
Pro-tip: Keep this one in your pocket as a worry stone.
What Healing Crystals are Best for Stress?
When you are stressed, you can seek relief with any one of these incredible crystals shared in this article. Since there are so many crystals and stress and anxiety manifest in different ways, there is no one perfect crystal for you.
We typically suggest you seek out the crystal that speaks to you. This can be the one that keeps grabbing your attention, the crystal that stands out of the crowd. Or, it may come in the form of crystal you’ve heard about in the past. In that case, it may signify your intuition speaking to you.
How to use crystals for stress?
One of our favorite ways to use crystals for stress is to keep them as a worry stone. When you keep a worry stone in your pocket each time you touch it, consider it a subtle reminder to shift your focus. You may also wear a crystal around your neck to protect yourself.
Crystals for Stress and Anxiety
We hope you will find the crystals you need to help you overcome these issues. Your life can be free of these issues, and the right crystal will help.