Hi, I’m Kristi!
Back in 2019, my life changed dramatically when Dave, my father in law, passed away. Losing him made me take a step back from life and question e-v-e-r-y-t-h-I-n-g.
You see, when Dave passed, he left a few dreams unfulfilled. This made me realize I had dreams I wasn’t pursuing.
Despite my formal training and 10 year career as a dietitian, it became clear I needed to stop putting off my own dreams.
Here’s where you came in!
As a result of all these reflections, I started Bring About Happy. Now, more than ever, you need some positivity and inspiration in your life. My hope for you is my products bring a smile to your face.
Thank you for being here today! I look forward to being (internet) friends.
We want a world where you can unapologetically be your true-self. Our mission is to create a space that cultivates an environment to help you flourish. We believe our products play a foundational role in learning to love and accept yourself.
- Being genuine is who we are to the core. We might share an unpopular opinion from time to time, but that is what happens when you live life unapologetically and true to yourself.
- If 2020 taught us anything, it is that human connection is an essential part of life. We strive to create a space where you can connect with others who understand what you are going through and accept you for it.
- Give Back
- Being of service to others is essential to life. We here, at Bring About Happy, give back in several ways, from volunteering to using eco-friendly materials to save Mother Earth and to our Human Kind Initiative.
- What can we say, everyone has the desire to be happy, so we are walking this path and helping to guide you.
- Being kind is contagious. The best part, when you are kind to others, it makes you feel good too. Talk about a win-win situation.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Kind Human Initiative
Be Kind. Be Human. Be a Kind Human.
We welcome you – for YOU – with open arms. Here’s where we stand, we…
- Wholeheartedly welcome individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of race or ethnicity.
- Accept all sexual orientations & members of the LGBTQ+ Community, as well as all gender identities and expressions.
- Support individuals of all shapes & sizes because we are all worthy.
- Embrace persons with disabilities, including those with non-visible disabilities.
- Value the importance of mental health for everyone.
- Accept everyone of all backgrounds, ages, spiritual or religious belief, and/or economic status.
- Love you no matter how you may be “different.” In fact, we believe our differences are what makes us special, unique, and awesome.
Give Back & Volunteer
Our founder, Kristi Coughlin, is a former Girl Scout & Girl Scout Mom that believes in service to others.
Kristi gives back by volunteering with her professional association, she currently holds a position with the sponsorship team for Nutrition Entrepenuers Dietetic Practice Group (NEDPG). She has also mentored dozens of students over the past decade. Currently, Kristi is working with two nutrition student mentees.
Each year Bring About Happy sets aside funds and products to donate to non-profit organizations that are in alignment with our core business values.
Love Planet Earth
Starting by Focusing on Eco-friendly Shipping
To show our love for our World, we are working on incorporating as many eco-friendly materials into our business as possible. We are actively working toward moving all our shipping materials to eco-friendly products to increase sustainability.
To help out Mother Earth, we are working hard to reduce our use of plastic and microplastics. We are also sourcing sustainable products made from recycled materials whenever possible.
To reduce carbon footprint, we encourage you to recycle and/or re-use shipping materials when possible. Be sure to re-use & recycle packaging to keep our World healthy for future generations. Read more here.