- Being genuine is who we are to the core—seriously!
- We might share an unpopular opinion from time to time, but that is what happens when you live life unapologetically and true to yourself.
- Human connection is an essential part of life. We strive to create a space where you can connect with others who understand what you are going through—and accept you for it.
- Being of service to others is essential. We here, at Bring About Happy, give back in several ways, from volunteering to using eco-friendly materials to save Mother Earth.
- What can we say, everyone has a peace of their heart that desires long-lasting, genuine happiness. We are here walking the path to help guide you. We hope you join us!
- Being kind is contagious. The best part, when you are kind to others, it makes you feel good too. Talk about a win-win situation! Check out our Kind Human Intiative below.
Making A Difference
GIVE BACK & VOLUNTEER
Our founder, Kristi Coughlin, is a former Girl Scout (& Girl Scout Mom) who believes in being of service to others.
Kristi currently gives back by volunteering with her professional association, she holds an executive committee position with the Nutrition Entrepenuers Dietetic Practice Group (NEDPG), which is a subgroup of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
She has also mentored dozens of students over the past 10+ years. Most recently, Kristi worked with two nutrition student mentees and will have a student intern in the Fall.
Additionally, each year Bring About Happy sets aside funds and products to donate to non-profit organizations that are in alignment with our core business values.
We strongly believe in doing what is right for our community.
KIND HUMAN INITIATIVE
Be Kind. Be Human. Be a Kind Human.
We welcome you – for YOU – with open arms.
- Wholeheartedly welcome individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of cultural roots, race, or ethicity.
- Accept all sexual orientations & members of the LGBTQIA+ Community, as well as all gender identities and expressions.
- Support individuals of all shapes & sizes because everyone is worthy.
- Embrace differently-abled persons, including those with non-visible disabilities.
- Value the importance of mental health for everyone.
- Accept everyone of all backgrounds, ages, spiritual or religious belief, and/or economic status.
- Love you no matter how you may be “different.”
We believe our differences make each one of us special, unique, and awesome. And, those differences should be celebrated.
Your uniqueness is what we love about you!
WE LOVE PLANT EARTH, TOO
Commited to building a sustainable business.
Starting by Focusing on Eco-friendly Shipping.
To show our love for our World, we are working on incorporating as many eco-friendly materials into our business as possible.
We are actively working toward moving all our shipping materials to eco-friendly products to increase sustainability.
To help out Mother Earth, we are working hard to reduce our use of plastic and microplastics. We are also sourcing sustainable products made from recycled materials whenever possible.
To reduce carbon footprint, we encourage you to recycle and/or re-use shipping materials when possible.
We ask you to re-use, upcycle, & recycle your packaging to help us with our commitment to Mother Earth and to maintain this planet for future generations. Read on our FAQs page.