It’s been a while since we last connected. We could talk about why and all the things that have happened over the past year, but… I don’t want to bring up any bad feels (just in case this whole pandemic thing hasn’t been great to you).
Today is a happy day!!
— If you are crunched for time, skip to the bullets below to find out why! —
Over the past year, I’ve taken a step back from a lot of things, including my business. Some of that was forced upon me, other things were voluntary. Simultaneously, a lot of new obligations showed up overnight. Um, I never in a million years did I think I’d home school my kids. Oh, my!
On the business side, with everything happening in our world it became apparent things weren’t going to go back to “normal” anytime soon and I needed to pivot. As a result, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about how my business can best serve you.
After a lot of brainstorming, planning, and hard work – I think you are going to love what is in store! (Pun not intended, but totally appropriate!)
Ok, I legit had a hard time ordering this list because there are so many great things to tell you. So, I’ll just come out and say it —
Here is an abbreviated list of some new awesomeness coming your way:
New Shirts + Designs
- Yes, there is a super cute new cursive font you will LOVE.
- New shirt colors available, too!
- More sizes — XS to 4X.
- Super soft shirts (which is incredible because they were already super soft!).
New & Improved Shirt Making Process!
- Our new shirts are now made in Bend, Oregon by yours truly (with the help of my kiddos)
- The t-shirt transfers are high-quality and more durable than before.
- Basically these shirts are intended for you to wear All. The. Time.
Super Cute Stickers Have Arrived
A Whole New Website
- Whew, talk about stepping out of comfort zones here. This one was a challenge for me. But, totally worth it to make your experience better!
- Heads up: There will inevitably be some typos or glitches that need to be worked out, but I am not letting my perfectionism get the best of me here.
- Today, I am walking the walk and embracing one of my fav sayings, “REAL. Better than Perfect.”
Eco-Friendly Shipping Materials
- Products shipped directly from Bend, Oregon will be packaged in eco-friendly materials.
- T-shirts will be in recyclable poly mailers (they are also adorable!).
- Gift boxes made from 100% post-consumer materials with paper tape and even “Twice-Loved’ packaging (aka we reuse materials).
What’s Staying the Same?
- The inspirational sayings that you know and love!
- Our (awesome) mission to bring happiness into your life.
- Our belief that all sizes are created equally! All shirts are priced the same, regardless of size, because we wholeheartedly believe everyone is created equally.
- Oh, and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $10.
Well, that is a lot!!
But, crazy part, it hardly scratches the surface of all the new things coming your way this year. Stay tuned for more awesome announcements coming soon!
If you aren’t already subscribed to my email list, now would be the time to do it. There you will get an internet friends discount code to save even more on your new shirt. And, then you’d be one of the first ones to know when we have something awesome coming your way!
Last Updated on February 15, 2022 by Kristi Coughlin