Smells like Happiness Candle
Awe, do you smell that? It smells like happiness — aka hazelnut coffee.
Here’s how the name came to be: Kristi’s definition of happiness is sitting in a coffee shop enjoying some liquid of the gods and chatting with friends or working on her newest project.
When the Pandemic hit, and we were unable to frequent our favorite places, Kristi realized she desperately needed a coffee shop at home. Or, at least the smell of a coffee shop.
Well, what a better way to try and re-create that coffee shop feel at home without actually having to leave your house?! And, since coffee is the liquid of the gods, you will be certain to feel all the happy vibes.
Pro-tip: If you are trying to re-create the full coffee shop experience at home with your new favorite candle, turn on a YouTube video of coffee shop sounds. Yes, they do exist!!
The abbreviated story
This candle got its name — Happiness — from Kristi’s love of coffee shops. If you know any coffee shop lovers in your life, this candle makes a great gift.
– Hazelnut Coffee Scent: The fragrance smells like the aroma of freshly brewed coffee mixed with creamy vanilla and notes of nutty hazelnuts.
– 9 oz soy blended wax candle — 2.75″ (Diameter) x 3.5″ (Height with lid), 9.0625″ (Circumference)
– Hand-poured in USA
– Burn time, approx. 9 hours
– Exercise caution when burning your candle; Be sure to read the warning label on the bottom of the candle and follow the directions.
– Cinnamon Roll: The fragrance of cinnamon with warm nutty undertones along with the hints of fresh baked bread, similar to ginger bread cookie
Note, wax imperfections are normal.