Days We’re Declaring Death to Diet Culture!
Since the beginning of existence — diets have been the devil.
It’s time for diets to die. So, let’s get up on our soapboxes AND shout from the mountain tops.
DEATH TO DIET CULTURE!
Every time you wear this shirt, you’ll be giving a middle finger to diet culture. And, telling others the stance you take. Because, let’s face it, diets have been around far longer than they should have been.
Take a stance and let everyone know it’s time to squash diets once and for all.
The details of the new shirt you will be obsessed with — Seriously!
– Colors available: Mauve, Indigo, Heather Gray & Sangria
– Crew neck with tear away label
– Cotton/Poly blend: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
– Made with top of the line fabric that stand up to consistent wear without sacrificing fit or feel
– Image pressed with high-quality plastisol that is meant to last
– Unisex fit — Runs true to size.
- If you typically wear women’s shirts, we suggest going down one size.
- Sizes available: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2X Large, 3X Large, 4XL*
- Remember, your size does not determine your worth!!
*4XL is only available in Heather Gray; due to supplier stock limitations. Those damn manufacturers need to get their shit together. We would LOVE to have them for you. So, we will keep advocating for more diverse sizing.
Ships from Bend, Oregon in our recyclable poly mailers!!
Ok, these are super cute shipping bags. Note: they are made with low-density polyethylene material; recycling code 4. While it is considered recyclable, make sure you check out the local curbside recycling program. As these bags may require special steps to ensure they are properly recycled.
We are human.
This means there will be subtle variations from the photos in this product listing to the actual item you receive. As for color, there will be differences between the color seen on your computer or phone screen; this happens regardless of where you shop online.
We do our best to accurately represent the product you are buying. Just remember, we are humans behind your computer screen. We are doing the best we can. XOXO